Trinity Skills for Life holds personal data on its Customers (the student) and their parents/carers to provide its services.
When Trinity Skills for Life process personal data to enable the service to be provided we will do the following
• Do so only for the purposes of meeting our contractual obligations
• Comply with all relevant instructions or requests you give us about processing this personal data
• Take appropriate security measures to protect this personal data
• Not allow this personal data to any third party unless there is a statutory obligation to do so or
❖ We have your permission in writing
❖ We have entered into a written contract with that third party and they agree to meet obligations that are equivalent to those set out in this notice
• Provide reasonable and timely assistance to assist you in dealing with data protection related requests relating to data we hold about you
• Inform you of any high risk activities relating to your data
• Inform you of any data breaches relating to your data without undue delay
• Make sure that all our personnel who need access to this personal data adhere to this notice
• Allow you, after you have given reasonable notice, to enter our premise where this personal data is located/processed so you can make sure this notice is being met.