Trinity Skills for Life offers many opportunities and although young people choose a programme to follow we also embrace opportunities to discover and develop new partnerships. Some of our opportunities include:-
- Working with other schools, colleges and Universities.
- Opening up Trinity Skills for different occasions where students can offer hospitality to friends, parents and carers.
- Linking with organisations and enabling our students to learn about and support them for e.g. The House of Bread
- St Michaels and St Wulfads Church, Age UK, St Johns Church, Ed’s shed, and Fire Headquarters.
- Disability awareness training, where our young people speak about disability and share their experience.